Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santas on the Playa!

Saturday if you are looking for Santasssss they will be having fun on the Playa! From 9:00 AM SL time to 9:00 PM, there will be snowball fights, skating , music and lots more going on in Silver Seed.

It looks like a great day to join in and get more holiday spirit! Don’t worry if you don’t have Santa outfits you will find some at the entrance. I took a look and also saw free skates, and snowballs ready to throw. Snow blowers are working furiously to get the snow there in time! Everyone is invited to join the fun!

I bet all your favorite builders will be there too, I know the best djs wil be around spinning tunes all day too...and your friendly greeters and rangers!! See you at the gate!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Burning%20Man-%20Silver%20Seed/128/28/25

Gemma Cleanslate

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait :) I would love to ice skate all day long!

    ReplyDelete